I'm happy to release B4J v7.00. This version includes a new type of libraries named b4x libraries. b4x libraries are made of B4X code modules, general files, layout files and a manifest file. b4x libraries can be cross platform and also have other advantages over the standard compiled libraries.
- b4x libraries: [new feature] b4x library - a new type of library
- XUI Views: [B4X] XUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs
- X2 games framework: [B4X] X2 / XUI2D (Box2D) - Game engine
- Auto-backups: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/new-feature-auto-backups.100010
- Support for compiling libraries with Java 11.
- Debugger improvements:
- Fix for issue where resumable sub could show the wrong value for a global variable.
- Fix for issue where the error message points to the wrong module.
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html