Other B4J v7.0 is available for download

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

I'm happy to release B4J v7.00. This version includes a new type of libraries named b4x libraries. b4x libraries are made of B4X code modules, general files, layout files and a manifest file. b4x libraries can be cross platform and also have other advantages over the standard compiled libraries.

Improvements:

Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Again thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to the cause Erel.

Anywhere Software suite of B4X development tools and the developers in this fabulous community makes programming fun and extremely simple to do. Dare I say too simple, I mean we all know that programming is not supposed to be this simple and this much fun, right. The great thing is that Windows and Mac applications can be developed with ease in no time whatsoever using B4J, it truly is a RAD tool.

I've just purchased a MacBook Pro for myself to test more of my cross platform applications created using B4J. It's now time for me to try to find more cross platform clients as I'll be using B4J more and more in the future. To think that my B4J development really started in earnest because I created B4X Template Manager that can be found in this great community, before that I just created basic test applications for myself.

Anyway, thank you again Erel and to all the other developers, and I hope that next year B4X goes from strength to strength in 2019.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tayfur

Licensed User
Longtime User

I'm happy to release B4J v7.00. This version includes a new type of libraries named b4x libraries. b4x libraries are made of B4X code modules, general files, layout files and a manifest file. b4x libraries can be cross platform and also have other advantages over the standard compiled libraries.

Improvements:

Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

Thank you @Erel & and other supporters
It was like new year gift. :)

Upvote 0