B4w(indows phones) what do you say?

Would you purchase b4w(indows8) ?

• Total voters

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, just an update on our fist WP8/WP10 app. Everything is working properly, sockets, UI, send SMS message , yes, we got special permissions from Ms to to this. However, the most important bit for us in the Bluetooth layer. This app is supposed to work with www.ursosbutton.com. There is a very serious bug in the Bluetooth layer. We have hired a consultant to manage this bit and MS are working with us to solve this issue as they want to sell phones, and we are now is a very good position to enable this for them. I will keep you posted. BTW Visual Studio 2015 is now available.

And @Erel, I got the windows 10 upgrade, B4x is flawless on it. It's now Win 10 Pro 64

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-24_15-50-36.png
    upload_2015-8-24_15-50-36.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 229

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I probably wouldn't go for B4w, but B4h(tml5) would be seriously tempting.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
I probably wouldn't go for B4w, but B4h(tml5) would be seriously tempting.

I would rather see B4PHP ;) B4PHP would make creating web apps much easier as said apps could run on any server, including shared hosting.

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
http://www.repubblica.it/economia/2016/07/29/news/microsoft_tagli-145023503/

It is in Italian.

[telephony] Other 2850 layoffs, in addition to 9000 already in the past 12 months.

B4W? Perhaps it is not a good idea :)

Very interesting ! We have heard that they do not plan to support retail user's in the future and concentrate on High End Devices for the corporate market only. That have already dropped the low end phone from manufacturing. To be honest if i was @Erel I dont think I would bother to make b4w. any of the big companies that produce app for WP10 are mostly likely getting a dev grant from MS.