B4w(indows phones) what do you say?

Would you purchase b4w(indows8) ?

• Total voters

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google, read please !
In both France and Portugal, Google accepts PayPal as payment method (or perhaps just me ?). I can add funds, I can pay recursive charges and one shot too. Not you ?

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not in mexico at least... not the last time i checked, for the only app i have bought for android (a game called Dragon Pass) i had to open an account with Slide me and buy it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Simplicity will always win over complexity.

Jmu5667, you dont know how much trues is in your words. i tried to install visual studio 2013 and allready in the installion process i have difficulties
my pc freeze, restart, uninstall,... = FAIL!!!

we need somthing more simpler! B4w!

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i dont have the b4i, but if make a b4w i will buy =)
i see a good oportunity here!

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Enrique Gonzalez R and @LucaMs,
Goople play already excepts Paypal, I've used Paypal to purchase apps already https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en-GB.
Screenshot_2015-06-16-22-32-20.jpg

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just Checked and yes is the very first time i saw the paypal logo on Google Play (four months ago when i bought my app there was no way to pay with paypal), that is quite a good news, But i think it has something to do with the news that Ebay and Paypal are becoming independent enterprises, i received an email stating this on May 19th

as of Google play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en:

You can use PayPal to buy apps and digital content on Google Play in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom.

You can't use PayPal for purchases that use Google Wallet outside of the Play Store.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a While while ago the Smartphones were Windows phones

actually the first Treo's I got in my hand (2004 I believe) then there was no Windows to be spotted at all, it was all Palm OS based.
(we went for BlackBerry's instead tho)

they got shipped a few years later with Windows probably just at the turning point of the iPhone release.

shashkiranr

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is a new functionality in windows 10 that will let developers use their IOS or Andriod code to build windows 10 apps. I read it in a post on the internet. I hope its true

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Jmu5667, you dont know how much trues is in your words. i tried to install visual studio 2013 and allready in the installion process i have difficulties
my pc freeze, restart, uninstall,... = FAIL!!!

we need somthing more simpler! B4w!
Mmm, what machine spec have you ?

D

Deleted member 103

There is a new functionality in windows 10 that will let developers use their IOS or Andriod code to build windows 10 apps. I read it in a post on the internet. I hope its true
I also read it, it's right.;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Strange, when you say the machine freezes what exactly is happening ? Have you installed all the latest windows updates ?

No windows update is off for 6 month maybe
after 1 update caused me big problems i disable windows update

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Then it means lot of new apps will be available and windows will be become very interesting in the mobile world

Another good reason for b4w!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 103

For 10 minutes has me asking a customer whether my app will be in the future for Windows Phone.