B4W

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Currently a Windows Phone development tool is not planned. Maybe in the future.

i have already bought a windows phone, so i will wait...

i believe that with win10 the windows app market will grow.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is in roadmap a B4W (basic for windows mobile)?

Thanks
Truthfully said, there was a Basic for Windows Mobile, it was called B4Ppc... Windows Mobile died at version 6.3...
The new Windows based mobile devices use a sub - family of windows, wich in the smartphones is called "Phone Edition"

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there might be workarounds with 3rd party compilers.

the problem will be when issues pop-up and the only thing Erel could do is forward the problem to the 3rd party.

I don't know if it's legit to include the VS compiler into a software package but then he could parse B4W basic to .net
but that's all easy thinkering and the practical side would be hell :)

D

Deleted member 103

If Erel wrote "Maybe in the future." then that means in about 6 months, there is the first beta version. ;):D

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just wondering, who is "we"? I'm curious to know the rest of the B4X team... :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Long live Anywhere Software! I'm really happy with your products!!

Me too...

For us (all members here) i hope google will not discover b4x, because if they will or another big company will then we will read in the newsletter about another big exit by an small start-up company, but for erel i do hope they will discover anywhere software...:)

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Too late, there was a Google engineer in the b4a chat several months ago asking questions about b4a.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm the CEO and the main developer. In large projects there are other local developers who assist me.
Hi @Erel.
Do you have a plan to continue the B4X and your great work, if you is not available (retired, long vacations, etc.)?