Share My Creation B4X Launcher

DMW

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow! Beta 3 is totally changed and to the better!
So far so good although it takes some time to get use to it.
Thanks!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Entering the pre-candidate release state, I detected some features needing rework, and that some other rework was needed to add a couple of final features...
So at this point, B4X-Launcher is in after Beta / pre-Alpha state...
Candidate release should be out by monday

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is excellent @Cableguy,
One quick suggestion though, it would be nice if any B4X apps that have not got a preset folder route just disappear. For example if you do not use B4i thus you do not put a folder route in, then the B4i icon should disappear the other icons should move together. I kow that you use all the B4X family of products so it does not apply to you but it would nice a nice touch.

I like it and will most probably add it to my start menu...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Peter,

Thanks for trying it out. The main reason why I didn't incorporate the "disappearing icon" feature is that, by adding it, the user still knows that it's not installed/configured but is still aware that it exist...
I don't use b4i just yet, and I can almost bet about 90% of B4x users don't use the full suite set.
This said, and although I am quite pleased with my launcher, it's not 100% complete and still lacking 2 or 3 features... So a new version will eventually be released...

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

I don't use B4i either, that's the only reason why I made the comment. I really do like your launcher, what a great idea for developers that use multiple B4X products on a near daily basis.

New version in the future, I've just started to watch this thread

Thank you...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…