Android Question B4X professional user interface sample / library

Bernaert Dominique

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I'm about to start a pretty large mobile application that i need to create for Android and IOS.
To give myself a kickstart, i was wondering if there are any commercial grade user interfaces for sale so I can focus on the way the lay-out is created and on the functionality.
I would like to do it in B4X so that i have 1 common code base if possible.
The application is the mobile companion of an ERP system.
If there are any available, please let me know also with some screenshots if possible and pricing.

Thx,
Bernaert Dominique

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
was wondering if there are any commercial grade user interfaces for sale
Yes, I have a few in the pipeline to put some more focus on good app design. Since I'm working on an ERP system in my main job at the moment, I could see how an app for such a system could look like.
Which areas does your ERP system cover?
I can list the following areas off the top of my head:
  • Customer Management
  • Employee Management
  • Vacation/Absence Management
  • Work Orders
  • Production
  • Storage Management

Upvote 0

JohnJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I'm about to start a pretty large mobile application that i need to create for Android and IOS.
To give myself a kickstart, i was wondering if there are any commercial grade user interfaces for sale so I can focus on the way the lay-out is created and on the functionality.
If there are any available, please let me know also with some screenshots if possible and pricing.

Thx,
Bernaert Dominique
Scan for ERP samples in the forum, there are some listed there

Upvote 0

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hello,

Thx,
Bernaert Dominique

You can ask my cousin, he is a user interface expert

😄😅🤣

Upvote 0

Bernaert Dominique

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I have a few in the pipeline to put some more focus on good app design. Since I'm working on an ERP system in my main job at the moment, I could see how an app for such a system could look like.

• Customer Management
  • Employee Management
  • Work Orders
  • Production
  • Storage Management

• Customer Management
  • Employee Management
  • Work Orders
  • Production
  • Storage Management
Hi,

It's mainly customer management and work orders.
The application is mainly focussed around projects (construction and placement of windows) and each project contains a lot of information about the project that should be consultable but also contains a lot of documents and images.
These should be consultable on the go + they need to take images on the yards and upload these in the project.

Also it must be possible to do reception of products that have been ordered by scanning the products coming and and assigning them a location in the storage.

The last part are work orders.
The teams need to have an overview of their schedule of the yards they need to visit and for each location they have work order.
These work orders need to be completed on the mobile device and it should be possible to have the customer sign the completed work order.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

It's mainly customer management and work orders.
The application is mainly focussed around projects (construction and placement of windows) and each project contains a lot of information about the project that should be consultable but also contains a lot of documents and images.
These should be consultable on the go + they need to take images on the yards and upload these in the project.

Also it must be possible to do reception of products that have been ordered by scanning the products coming and and assigning them a location in the storage.

The last part are work orders.
The teams need to have an overview of their schedule of the yards they need to visit and for each location they have work order.
These work orders need to be completed on the mobile device and it should be possible to have the customer sign the completed work order.
You want an app that provides information to your PMO?

Upvote 0