Android Question B4X Project Launcher

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Hi, I'm looking at the B4X Project Launcher created by @mcqueccu ( https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-projects-launcher-for-creating-new-projects.113149/ )

I'm a little confused as the interface I see doesn't really match any of the example screens in that post. so I'm wondering if I have the correct/latest version.

Mainly, I see on the B4A, B4i, B4J and B4r radio buttons, a version number(?) against each project, for B4A it shows (9.80), but I have version 10.2 installed.
Is the App supposed to check and identify the B4X I have installed, or are these versions hard-coded? If hard-coded, is the App compatible with B4A v10.2 (and other latest B4X releases)?

Also (probably trivial) the yellow 'download' button gives a 404 error on bitly.com.

I'm not entirely sure about the use of the "B4A_TEST" folder/file either at the moment, but don't want to waste time if the App I downloaded is the wrong version, or not yet compatible with B4A 10.2

TIA
Mike

1604567746421.png

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
@MikeSW17 Thank you for showing interest in the Launcher tool.
Yes, the versions you see in the screenshot are hard coded (and are using those versions of B4X Files), and as such does not define the CURRENT versions of the B4X Suite.

Since the introduction of project templates and B4A 10.0, etc I didnt have much time to update this useful tool, I only did a short video on how to import newly introduced B4X Templates into it. I will try and do an update hopefully in the next few days, to

1. Fully compatible with project templates
2. Use current versions of B4X Files, and other improvements.

Upvote 0