Other B4X will become free, what is My contribution to help it grow

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, after Erel dropped the bomb :) https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/its-time-to-grow.113257/, it has created lots of panic, hugging and crying (read the messages in the thread) initially.

But as the dust settled down, I observed something more. Below are my observation and may be wrong at some place.
  1. This is no sudden decision of Erel. He has discussed with family and stakeholders and also gone through the pros and cons of it.
  2. B4X is HIS baby and like all fathers he wants it to grow and grow BIG.
  3. The top Experts have not expressed their feelings happy, sad or apprehensive in the thread (you can check the thread).
  4. They know more about this deal than most of us and are supportive of it.
  5. Erel has kept his cool. He knew this will happen and is ready for it.
  6. He continue making enhancements and adding features to B4X and also the Forum (see new guide web section of Klaus Booklets).
  7. He is making the Forum as Welcome place for new members, expectedly much great soon.
  8. Money is not so important comparatively now for him, as he is willing to refund the seekers.
  9. He is opening up source codes of cores and more in future.
  10. He has NOT pulled his hand out.
  11. He IS expecting help and support from us.
I too must say, was apprehensive as I have gone through such instances (thrice) in my developer life and found the tool closed down or development stopped.

But now I have decided to help Erel and stand by him.
I too want B4X to grow and become BIG. I will welcome new members and will try to help them as much as I can.
As this will help in making B4X an easy and fast development tool among the world.

Regards,

Anand

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But now I have decided to help Erel and stand by him.
I too want B4X to grow and become BIG. I will welcome new members and will try to help them as much as I can.
As this will help in making B4X an easy and fast development tool among the world.

Great! 👏👏
I'm started here, trying to compile an (almost) complete admob example to help the new users to make money with B4A:

Last edited:
Upvote 0