See the example I attached to you. It is based on @Erel's suggestion

Attachments

• TestScroll.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 282

TelKel81

Licensed User
I reread the whole thread.

I really don't want to be annoying but :

With Scrollview2D, it works even when I implement a click event.

Your library is called XUIScrollView2D and the thread starts with "I develop the XUI version of the ScrollView2D library that created @Informatix."

God save me, I expected similar fundamental behavior.

Reread the whole ScrollView2D library, it will explain this topic.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
They are two different libraries with different implementation. Don't be upset if I wrote you to reread, it wasn't meant to be an offense, but I got the impression you didn't notice Erel's suggestion.

I posted you an example, see if it can be useful.

TelKel81

Licensed User
Ok I'm not upset anymore.

I'll use ScrollView2D, XUIScrollView2D is not quite "out of the box" cross-platform (for my project) if I have to implement B4A libraries along with it.

Thanks for the help and quick follow-ups. Keep up the good work, I have seen a lot of your other libraries (views) and I appreciate this content a lot.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My library is not what a wrapper of native scrollview libraries might look like. You already get that by using xCustomListView which uses native views.

I wanted to create something from scratch and entirely with b4xView views. Behaviors are different. Scrolling is also not as smooth as native scrolling. I build the view from scratch.

It is not necessarily more performing than the others but has the goal of having 2D and uniform methods for the three platforms.

I'm sorry I wasn't helpful

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 0.11

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 0.12
  • New class added. xScrollView. It uses the native scrollView classes (ScrollView2D for b4a) by standardizing the use
  • fix bugs (b4a)
  • Updated examples (B4XPages)

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…