Android Question B4XDrawer Error: Failed resolution of: LandroidX/arch/core/executor/archTaskExecutor

Good day everyone, I've tried searching the forum about the problem I'm having but no luck to find what's the solution.
I am trying to run the B4XDrawer made by Erel, and I am having trouble. The example project build successfully but it crashes after installing saying

B4X:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroidx/arch/core/executor/ArchTaskExecutor;
    at androidx.lifecycle.LifecycleRegistry.enforceMainThreadIfNeeded(LifecycleRegistry.java:316)
    at androidx.lifecycle.LifecycleRegistry.addObserver(LifecycleRegistry.java:172)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.<init>(ComponentActivity.java:228)
    at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.<init>(FragmentActivity.java:103)
    at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.<init>(AppCompatActivity.java:87)
    at b4a.example.main.<init>(main.java:17)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(AppComponentFactory.java:95)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1251)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3222)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3459)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:83)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:135)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:95)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2046)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:225)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7564)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: androidx.arch.core.executor.ArchTaskExecutor
    ... 21 more
but the log show it is working
B4X:
beginning of crash
beginning of system
beginning of main

Thanks, testing it on Redmi Note 8, MIUI 12.0.3 Android 10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-15-19-25-40-160_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-19-25-40-160_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Logs.png