Android Question B4XDrawer sliding menu issue

Nick McCulloch

Licensed User
I deleveloped an app wil sliding menu enabled and it works file on my HUAWEI P20 phone. But, a friend of mine installed it onto a Samsung S10. On the Samsung the sliding menu title and hamburger are obscured. Im not sure if there is anything i can do to adjust that . Has anyone come across this? 1st image s from Samsung, 2nd from my phone..
Is there any control over the top notifications and Title bar in terms of height?

Attachments

• Samsung.jpg
    Samsung.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 255
  • HuaweiP20.jpg
    HuaweiP20.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 249

Nick McCulloch

Licensed User
code is too large to upload. its based on the B4xDrawer sample code. if anyone in forum has a samsung S10 , maybe they could install it onto their phone and validate that I have the same condition that i show in the screenshots shown.

Upvote 0

Nick McCulloch

Licensed User
Ok made that change and I am waiting for feedback from my friend with Samsung S10. But, i grabbed this screenshot from my phone and even on mine the positioning seems "off" compared to similar app to the right. See attached. Are there any further adjustments I can make?

Attachments

• CHCScreenshot_20190506_141625_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    CHCScreenshot_20190506_141625_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0

Nick McCulloch

Licensed User
I think i have it fixed by adjusting height in the designer. I guess i had assumed that the Toolbar area was of a standard height. That was a bad assumption. Thanks again for all your help.

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think i have it fixed by adjusting height in the designer. I guess i had assumed that the Toolbar area was of a standard height. That was a bad assumption. Thanks again for all your help.

Outside of AOSP, there is no such thing as standard, which kills me.

Upvote 0