B4J Question [BANanoVuetifyAD3] need help with Text Fields within a VueTable

Hi,

I have implemented a VueTable with a Text Field in it.
In this picture Quantity is a Text Field which is clickable.
Skärmbild 2021-11-19 125246.png

First question is how to customize the popup window ?
Skärmbild 2021-11-19 125541.png

For example I want to change color and remove the number in the corner and also make it a number only.

Next question is about the events around this popup.
I got the _saveitem to work but not the _openitem and _closeitem I added them in the same way as _saveitem from the Visual Designer through the Generate Members.
I see these errors in the console:
ReferenceError.png

My table is gskordertable and I have both gskordertable_closeitem and gskordertable_openitem but non of them are executed.
And as I mention gskordertable_saveitem works ok so I can execute on change of the Quantity value.

I guess that the _openitem and _closeitem is used for setting up the popup ?

Best regards
/Christian

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Besides that text control you see, the other option is this, other than that nothing else, unless...

1637342823834.png

You can pm the kind of customization you would like then we can look in terms of how I can create that for you. Most things you see in the vue-table do not come out of the box, i had to create them to make it work the way I saw fit. You can see what I mean here, https://vuetifyjs.com/en/components/data-tables/

Please zip and attach your complete web log so that I can find out what the issue is, showing only that snippet is not proving me enough information to diagnoze the error.

Upvote 0
Ok, got it!
I manage to customize the popup window in the BANanoVuetifyAD3 code.
But I guess it should be possible also in my own code.
Regarding _openitem and _closeitem I'm looking to it also because I still have that error message and they are not executed as they should.

/Christian

Upvote 0