iOS Question Banner ads never shows

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
EDIT: I THINK I found the problem. I am loding interstitial and bannerad together with this code:

iad.LoadAdWithBuilder(builder)
banner.LoadAdWithBuilder(builder)

This doesn't work but if i change the line so that adview is loaded first it works:

banner.LoadAdWithBuilder(builder)
iad.LoadAdWithBuilder(builder)

Can someone confirm this please ? I think this may be a bug ?

edit2: I can confrim that all my apps started to show banner ads after changing the sequence of the load lines as I wrote above. I think this is a bug or a mistake by me ?which I am about to go crazy for the last 6 months

Hello,

Currently I have an online app on the appstore which banner ads work without problem, but when I install the app with b4i bridge to my phone, interstitial ads are still showing but banner ads never showed any test ad ( even 1 ) for a long time which makes me afraid to update my app on the store. I always get no ad to show which is impossible ( fill rates are %99 in my country ). Is it possible because I dont use store provision file while testing and admob doesnt show ads maybe ?

TY

edit: I had posted a similar topic months ago, situtation is still same.. I afraid to send a store version to apple

Last edited:

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can try test ID's for iOS:
Banner: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/2934735716
Interstitial: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/4411468910

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes I tried them already, test ads are also not showing. I also tried my another app with the new mobileads sdk with isadmanager tag and it also doesnt show any banner ads, no problems with interstitial

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Test ads work no matter provision file you use, also package name doesn't matter.
I have no problem to show test ads, I haven't tested today, but before 5-6 days.
Will try now and will report my results here.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for reporting. The situation is same for me for the last 6 months which makes me stop sending updates with the fear of losing ads. I hope I can find out why this happens. I also tried with local builder without any luck.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the same problem with InterstitialAd, appears this warning:

B4X:
Failed to load full screen ad: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=com.google.admob Code=1 "Request Error: No ad to show." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Request Error: No ad to show., gad_response_info=<GADResponseInfo: 0x280f7e820>}>

Upvote 0