Android Question Basic4android.exe CAN'T AUTO SAVE IDE SIZE

xiaoyao

Licensed User
Longtime User
\Basic4android.exe,WHEN MY WINDOWS TASK BAR IN RIGHT,Basic4android.exe WILL BE TOO MAX,SOMETHING CAN'T SHOW ,I HOPE IT WILL BE AUTO SAVE SIZE BY USER RESIZE THE IDE .

MORE TIMES ,DESIGNER TOOL,THE WINDOW "ABSTRACT DESIGNER",CAN'T SHOW IN WINDOW,IT'S IN MIN STATUS ,AND NO MAX METHOD OR NORMAL SIZE TO RESTORE.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
The abstract designer follow the designer (the bigger window).. so if you min or max the designer window the then abstract small window follow. But sometimes
they don't go together, so in this case if the abstract small window is down, then you have to pull it with the mouse (not maximize) put the mouse in the title bar and pull it up.

good luck
Xia Kun

Upvote 0

xiaoyao

Licensed User
Longtime User
IN DESIGNER WINDOW,MORE TIMES ,I CLICK THE MENU "TOOLS>> SHOW ABSTRACT DESIGNER",BUT MY LAYOUT CAN'T SHOW,I CAN'T FIND THE WINDOW ,AND CAN'T CLICK MAX WINDOW,CAN YOU AND A MENU LIKE "SHOW LAYOUT IN SCREEN CENTER"

Upvote 0

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
NO: IN DESIGNER WINDOW... (NO caps, please)
YES: In the designer window...

As Beja has written, don't use maximize (if you have changed the window size to the minimum manually, it IS the maximized size). Grab it and pull it to the size you want.

On which OS does it occur? WIN8? WIN7?

Upvote 0