B4J Question Beginning WebApps with BVAD3 Free Online Class?

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

I am thinking of doing a free online class on BVAD3 just to get anyone interested in developing WebApps with it. Thing is, I have never done an online class before and more -over what do people use to do such?

I know that there are options to do an online event on YT perhaps and even Zoom, or MS Teams, but then again, what is the best approach to manage such an event?

I understand that I have to set a date for such. Data? perhaps how much data do such online things costs? Then how do people join? I send invites or anyone can join (the latter seems good).

Any advise please?

Thanks

micro

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am thinking of doing a free online class on BVAD3 just to get anyone interested in developing WebApps with it. Thing is, I have never done an online class before and more -over what do people use to do such?

I know that there are options to do an online event on YT perhaps and even Zoom, or MS Teams, but then again, what is the best approach to manage such an event?
I think it's best to create a really good ebook
it is difficult to agree on online events for everyone and many of us do not speak / understand English very well

Upvote 0

pliroforikos

Licensed User
My opinion is that you should create offline lessons. Even you can make some subs for other languages. Udemy is a good platfrom to start. There you can upload free or a payed lessons.
If you want to show only videos, youtube is a nice alternative.

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My opinion is that you should create offline lessons.

There is a youtube playlist I have done where I explain the concepts and the functionality,

So this will be re-doing most of the stuff there but then in a live space starting from the beginning, so that people can ask in realtime and we do practicals based on what we do. For example, starting from an empty project, using the abstract designer, coding a UX etc etc.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is a youtube playlist I have done where I explain the concepts and the functionality,

So this will be re-doing most of the stuff there but then in a live space starting from the beginning, so that people can ask in realtime and we do practicals based on what we do. For example, starting from an empty project, using the abstract designer, coding a UX etc etc.
I have followed your YouTube videos but still not very clear how to start. I prefer a live class.

Upvote 0