Share My Creation Betting tips app

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
The app has suspended for good from google play after receiving a violation report.

I have a single advice for you all guy ...keep the app as clean as you can by meaning of having a brief description with a clear title and do not changed it all the time , do not care for SEO ...

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The app has suspended for good from google play after receiving a violation report.
What kind of violation?
Please, put images of the old and new look here, to we see what is changed.
Thanks.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
No reponse from google support team ,no actions from my part were posible
Unfortunately I did not found in the email any information that could conclude to what made de last build be so deceptive.
I have some clues only ...but I had no chance what to ever to repair or change it ...that was what bothered me

http://www.danken.ro/pub/app_suspension.bmp

app_suspension.bmp

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was reported by somebody and google did not send me the review to see what was about ...so I have no clue what exactly was that became deceptive.

email above in the link

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
The app though was a bit controversy ...did not had any idea that I will be closed. and now I can start all over again.
For the time being I do not want to publish new version of the app because the app was generating money but only when I was involved in the app each day ...which is not good for a developer , it is like you have to work and be paid , not like a passive income