[Bug] Class Auto Documentation with Comments above Subs

Roger Garstang

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm still having random issues with this. Seems like half the time when I go in to edit/create a call to a method in my class that the documentation in the tooltip is gone. Sometimes I can switch tabs or save or something and they come back, but usually I have to restart B4A. It isn't a matter of editing the class or special chars anymore either- Class hasn't been touched and no char issues...and they do load initially. When exactly do they get created or recreated/what event triggers their creation (or could be causing their removal)? If there was some action I could take to cause it to recreate them and show them or something not to do to prevent them going away it would be much better than restarting B4A.

Roger Garstang

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had issues before with it not updating when I changed the sub or the comments and usually changing tabs/active files or saving seemed to fix that. This is all comments for every sub gone (Even simple single line < 5 word things and the built in Initialize sub, etc).

They seem to be fine when first opening then about mid day they start vanishing. Especially if I let it sit there over lunch or do other things in a different application. I'd say about 80% of the time it is when going back to edit existing code- I'll delete and retype a space or comma in the parameters of the sub to get it to popup and all that the tooltip contains is the sub definition without the comments.