iOS Question build upload

Liew

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

I had done an upload of build user host builder in B4i under the "upload app to itunes connect". It shows the app is successfully uploaded.

However when I go to apple store connect page, I don't see any build uploaded. So when I pressed the submit for review, I got an error that no build is uploaded.

So do I need to do another upload in apple store connect. (In this regards it ask to use XCode)

Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.
Thanks.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Also, under prepare for Submission, check the BUILD column, when the app is finally approved, you will see a little Plus(+) sign next to the build, you'll have to select the plus, then choose your uploaded app from there before you submit for review

1584956488995.png

Upvote 0

Liew

Licensed User
Please don't limit your questions to a single member.

You don't need Xcode. It can take several hours until the build appears. You will receive an email from Apple (which will also include a warning about push feature that you should ignore).
Thanks Erel.

Sorry, I am basically new to this question posting and still not familiar with the way of using it.

When I scrolls my email I realized app store actually sent me a message regarding the info.plist (camera rights issue). Because of this my app did not actually enter app store even though it shows upload succeeded.

Then I corrected the permission rights and upload the file again. Shortly perhaps a few minutes later it appeared on the app store connect.
All this actually takes me a while to understand as IOS set various platform for different purpose like ITunes, App Store etc. It confused me as hosted builder sends the file to ITunes and the file ended up in App Store connect.

Upvote 0