Android Question Can not access Menu button

IslamQabel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was having mobile phone of android 6 then I bought new mobile of android 9.0 but the problem when I installed my b4A apps on the new mobile I could not access to Menu button...in the past when I press Menu ...the menu items appears ..now I can not reach to Menu button to use menu items so what is the problem?

IslamQabel

Licensed User
Longtime User
The new device has no physical buttons it has only soft Navigation bar buttons not physical buttons...and No three dots appears in the top right corner so i when i installed my B4A apps which contains menu items, i could not access Menu button.......i had to install special application from Play Store ...that App shows these buttons which enabled me to have menu button but i do not want to use any assistant application
My New device is Samsung A50
So how to enable or show menu button?

Upvote 0

IslamQabel

Licensed User
Longtime User
in settings you change order or soft buttons or shapes or order but can not show lost button menu; so as i mentioned i was having mobile of Android version 5 ( lollipop) ...the three dots was already found in the top right corner ....then when i changed my mobile to the current one ....no three dots were found and also navigation bar buttons support Menu buttons accordingly; is the newer andriod version disabled or cancelled Menu buttons and how to fix that problem?
in the mean time; i am using asistant app which show old navigation buttons including three dots icon

Upvote 0

IslamQabel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I solved the problem after changing the target SDK to be 14.....it was 4.....i just press Project....choose Manifest editor and then change the Target SDK to be 14 ...now finally 3 dots bar appears in the top right corner
Thanks

Upvote 0