Can't download libraries

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
the way the libraries are organized is very bad!
Why don't you put the library files for download at the bottom (ot top) of each library description. It will save tons of time searching for appropriate files. For example I'm looking now for the DIEALOG library and having problem finding it. It is probably somewhere but why I need to waste half an hour finding it if it could be much more convenient (?) :BangHead:

Art

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The quickest way to resolve this would be to contact support directly see post #1

gehrlekrona

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here's a stupid question. Where, exactly, do I put the libraries? I have them all over and it doesn't make sense to me. I put a new library I downloaded, EZCamera, and no matter where I place the jar/xml file it does not show up in the Libs in the UI. Is there something with my version can't load it or what might the problem be?

MrBurns

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have to create a directory on your hard drive and copy all the libraries (XML and JAR) there, you choose that location yourself.
You also need to point B4A to that folder by clicking on the Tools menu at the top and then choose "Configure Paths". Then you need to set the path for "Additional libraries" to whatever folder you copied the XML and JAR files too.