Android Question Capture TableView Event before moving to a new row

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a way to raise an event before the tableview moves to another row. I'm trying to save the current forms content to the sqlLite table when the user move to a different row or before a new row is created. Thanks.

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was just using a SQL Insert or SQl Update with the contents. I'm just trying to find a good trigger to call the sql statements with out running an update every time any view (editView,Spinner, etc..) is updated and was hoping to update the record/activity one time en-masse. Maybe there is a better trigger or method to update/insert a record after all the "fields" have been updated. Kind of like an auto-save without any user intervention.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm just trying to find a good trigger to call the sql statements with out running an update every time any view (editView,Spinner, etc..) is updated and was hoping to update the record/activity one time en-masse.
Define an activity where you edit the data with a button to update the database.
Did you have a look at the SQLiteLight project examples in my signature.
They use a Webview instead of the Table view, but the principle would be the same.

Upvote 0