Share My Creation color blindness app suggestions needed

This is an app that works on the premise that there are differences in colors that colorblind persons can be trained to see and recognize. I have a limited number of testers, and the app is in very early stages, so I am asking for your help.

I'd like to here suggestions to make the app more effective, other exorcizes that might be added, what items to collect and report, etc. The app is small and is attached to this post.

Thanks,

--- Jem

Attachments

• cbtt-1.png
    cbtt-1.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,803
  • cbtt-2.png
    cbtt-2.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 196
  • CBTT.apk
    115 KB · Views: 196

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
As far as I know, most color blind people have difficulties seeing red and green, so, I would avoid using those colors.

Exactly what the app is designed to teach them. It tries to show them the subtle differences between colors through repetition.

--- Jem

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmmm, I see, but I think is going to be difficult since there are many types of color blindness, one quick example, look at THIS link, specifically the traffic light (scroll down a little), red and green will look yellow to some people, how could you make someone "learn" which yellow is the right one?, I don't know, I'm just saying.

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmmm, I see, but I think is going to be difficult since there are many types of color blindness, one quick example, look at THIS link, specifically the traffic light (scroll down a little), red and green will look yellow to some people, how could you make someone "learn" which yellow is the right one?, I don't know, I'm just saying.

I understand. The doctors I am working with are certain that differences do exist in what they see and hope they can self teach themselves to recognize those differences. I don't know if it will be effective or not, but it is worth a shot.

--- Jem