Android Question Configure SDK (solved)

Shelby

Licensed User
My new download of sdk-tools-windows-4333796 from yesterday is now in my android folder but.....it doesn't have a platforms folder like my old sdk-tools folder does and I can't understand how to configure the path.?

The last time I had to do this (a year ago) I think I had a similar problem and I can't remember how to solve it. In addition I don't see an android.jar file anywhere in the new 4333796 folder

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
By the way Don, do I need to start over with all of the B4A files and folders like the link says where you are sending me?

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
I'm not able to click the help button on the B4A because I'm prompted: "Trial period is over. Please purchase the full version to continue using B4A." As soon as I click o.k. the code of a new or my previous app disappears. I guess I'll have to email Erel at the support email address.

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
There is no android.jar file in my sdk-tools-windows-4333796 folder. I now have the b4a 8.80 version properly installed. The configuration tool can't find the sdkmanager.bat, etc

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
I finally solved it by configuring the path to the sdkmanager.bat file after receiving the message: can't find sdk manager. Thanks again Don and Erel.

Upvote 0