Share My Creation Cuppy Framework Is dead

cuppy is dead.jpeg

It is so sad to announce that the little project I have been working on for some time now(more than 6 months now) has to finally die due to insufficient support and interest in it.

Cuppy Framework is a native UI/UX framework for B4J and also a collection of utilities that helps develop any type of native app including console apps.

You can read more on it here

A few members already requested to maintain the codes, but I am hereby making it open source.

The download link is here for the full code.
the GitHub link is here for those who want to clone directly.

There would be no extra public support for this framework neither.

I won't also be updating Cuppify. Its already open source and I have made it powerful enough for most solutions.

Thanks to those who supported the project in one way or another :)

:(:(:(

Last edited:

amaxco

Licensed User
Longtime User
You had better announced "Cuppy framework committed suicide"!

Please do not misunderstand me, but you are not patient enough and you did not receive negative response from any follower. Your goal behind your work is noble and deserves many rounds of challenges, hard working, sweating ... But at the some people in some parts of this world may have a chance to eat a meal, heal a wound, cover their bodies or even get a chance to be inspired ....

I wish you had raise a question in this forum asking how to push this product to achieving its goal.

Stand up and never give up ....

FrostCodes

Licensed User
You had better announced "Cuppy framework committed suicide"!

Please do not misunderstand me, but you are not patient enough and you did not receive negative response from any follower. Your goal behind your work is noble and deserves many rounds of challenges, hard working, sweating ... But at the some people in some parts of this world may have a chance to eat a meal, heal a wound, cover their bodies or even get a chance to be inspired ....

I wish you had raise a question in this forum asking how to push this product to achieving its goal.

Stand up and never give up ....

As i said .. its open source, you can decide to adopt it as your new pet and continue developing it ;)

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was going to say, I have never heard of it. And, the link you posted above is from this past November? Wow you definitely cut the head off the snake there. its only been a few months. There is a link inside there which only goes back to July.

its been half a year? maybe a little over? Thats not that long. You act like its been 10 years.

In order to get people interested, they have to A) Know about it, B) It solves an issue or brings features to the table that they can use. and of course C) Give it time, and keep supporting it.