Wish Designer Feature Request

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish that designer had a layers similiar feature to toggle showing screens and sub screens

I use a product called paint.net to like most drawing products has a layers feature which allows you to toggle on and off what layer you want to show
Makes it easier to work

1616184009408.png

I sometimes have a lot of screens in a designer screen and it would be a lot easier if I could toggle on and off which ones were showing at the time

1616184097227.png

Just something that would make designing multiple screens in one a lot easier.

I normally move the screens that I am not working off into the dark area or drag the one I am to the front, but either is a little inconvenient

Just a thought

BobVal

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
+1

At the very least , In Designer View Tree , any Panel with child views has a "Hide" Checkbox or similar

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I agree with Mario. Split it into multiple layout files. It will also load faster as you won't need to load everything when the program starts.
I think this wish could be rephrased ...
It would be very interesting if one could "load" a layout to a on-going layout... to have a full picture ... preview if you want to call it...
Same with the custom views... being alble to "see" the actual views layout instead of a base panel