B4A Library DJI Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
What is airmap credit card?
it asks you for a airmap credit card when you register as a dji developer. i put in my mastercard and it worked. now i have another question. where does the aar file in the library zip go. i'm getting this error when i compile drone

B4A version: 7.01
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: djisdkmanager
Are you missing a library reference?
Occurred on line: 18 (Main)
Private sdk As DJISDKManager

only gson is showing up in my libraries even though dji_native.jar is in the library directory

steve

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok I got it to compile and run. sorry for so many questions. i haven't used b4a since march, so i'm a little rusty. steve

hooked it up to my controller and mavic pro. just have a white, grey and black rectangles.
didn't say registered successfully. but another new dji app i just got, drone harmony, did register and run correctly. steve

Last edited:

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i found out that my application label and package name were different than what I told dji. now it's working. thx erel!

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi I'm getting this every time I compile:

Convert byte code - optimized dex. (207.07s)
Optimized dexer failed. Switching to Standard dexer.
Packaging files. (6.10s)
Copying libraries resources (10.36s)
Found 12 resource files.
Signing package file (debug key). (8.88s)
ZipAlign file. (0.14s)
Installing file to device.

so it's taking over 3 minutes to do optimized dex and it's always failing. maybe there's a way i can do standard dexer in the first place.

I want to use my nvidia shield, and it won't fit controller horizontally, but it will fit vertically. I compiled in portrait mode and it worked. so i'm gonna have
three display windows stacked vertically. one for video, one for telemetry and one for the map. steve

i see on your video your getting a map. I'm not getting any map.

Last edited:

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've got the drone first working the way i want it. the most important thing missing is RC signal strength. Will that be included in the new SDK you're working on. any rough timetable for that?
Also, when I power on the mavic, the tablet brings up my 4 drone programs. I select the
b4a program, but it doesn't run. if i then run it manually, by it's icon, it runs and connects ok.

Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…