B4A Library DJI Drones

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by Erel, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Should be possible to access it with JavaObject. Please start a new thread in the questions forum.

2. shb777

shb777 Active Member Licensed User

3. shb777

I'm getting many errors when trying to execute waypoint missions. More than 50% of the time. I notice in your waypoint mission project,
    you don't do anything if this fails.
    Code:
    Wait For (WaypointOperator.StartMission) WaypointOperator_Result (Success As Boolean, ErrorMessage As String)

Log("Start: " & Success & ", " & ErrorMessage)
            MissionState(
    True)
    Is this intentional, and have you gotten errors executing waypoint missions yourself? Three errors I'm getting are:

the execution could not be executed

error uploading: execution of this process timed out.

error uploading: the system is too busy to execute the action

4. Erel

Please start a new thread in the questions forum.

5. Erel

DJI v4.41 is released. It requires B4A v8+ which wasn't yet released.
    It is based on the latest version of DJI SDK and it supports the new activation requirement. Note that if you are using it from China then the activation process is more complicated. Activation from China was not tested.

A few changes are required:
    1. Add to the manifest editor:
    Code:
    SetApplicationAttribute(android:name, "anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.BaseApplication")
    2. Add to main module:
    Code:
    #AdditionalJar: dji-sdk-provided-4.4.1, ReferenceOnly
    3. There is a new SDK_ActivationStateChanged event and SDK.ActivationState and SDK.AircraftBindingState properties.

The aircraft should be activated automatically. Without activation the flight distance will be limited to 100 meters.

6. Claudio Oliveira

Claudio Oliveira Active Member Licensed User

7. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

KMatle likes this.
  8. Erel

Developers who are already using B4A v8.0 can test the new library. I've previously wrote that it wasn't updated yet. I was wrong. V4.41 which is available in the first post is the updated library and should work properly.

9. Roberto P.

Roberto P. Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi

I'm considering buying this DJI N1328 Phantom 4 Pro Plus drone and would like to understand if the libraries and examples of this post are compatible with this model?

Given that it is the first drone I purchase, I wanted to know if anyone has already had experience with this model and what do you think?

thank in advance

10. Erel

It is supported.
    I'm using the Phantom 4 and it is a very nice product.

11. Roberto P.

great.

Erel, excuse the inexperienced question!

What integration can you do with an android system? What are the advantages of developing a drone application?

thank you

12. Erel

An Android or iOS device is connected to the flight controller and is used to control the drone. Instead of using DJI app you can a custom app. There are no advantages if you just want to fly it.
    You can however use it to implement more sophisticated solutions. Litchi is an example of an alternative app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aryuthere.visionplus&hl=en

13. Roberto P.

thank you

14. shb777

you should get a mavic pro platinum or wait for the new mavic pro 2. they fold up and are more portable.

15. PABLO2013

PABLO2013 Active Member Licensed User

Greetings I wanted to know if the dji library was updated to the last sdk of dji thanks

16. DonManfred

Is there a newer DJI Library (SDK) as 4.4.1?

17. PABLO2013

@Erel: I've previously wrote that it wasn't updated yet. I was wrong. V4.41 which is available in the first post is the updated library and should work properly

I do not know ... but I understood that it had not been updated ... but I read this and I know that if it was updated ...

18. PABLO2013

Thank you, Mr. Manfred ... where the dji-sdk-4.4.1.aar file is located

19. PABLO2013

20. DonManfred

before (the old one) it was V2.xxx

PABLO2013 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice