B4A Library DJI Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm getting many errors when trying to execute waypoint missions. More than 50% of the time. I notice in your waypoint mission project,
you don't do anything if this fails.
B4X:
Wait For (WaypointOperator.StartMission) WaypointOperator_Result (Success As Boolean, ErrorMessage As String)
        Log("Start: " & Success & ", " & ErrorMessage)
        MissionState(True)

Is this intentional, and have you gotten errors executing waypoint missions yourself? Three errors I'm getting are:

the execution could not be executed

error uploading: execution of this process timed out.

error uploading: the system is too busy to execute the action

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
DJI v4.41 is released. It requires B4A v8+ which wasn't yet released.
It is based on the latest version of DJI SDK and it supports the new activation requirement. Note that if you are using it from China then the activation process is more complicated. Activation from China was not tested.

A few changes are required:
1. Add to the manifest editor:
B4X:
SetApplicationAttribute(android:name, "anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.BaseApplication")
2. Add to main module:
B4X:
#AdditionalJar: dji-sdk-provided-4.4.1, ReferenceOnly
3. There is a new SDK_ActivationStateChanged event and SDK.ActivationState and SDK.AircraftBindingState properties.

The aircraft should be activated automatically. Without activation the flight distance will be limited to 100 meters.

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I'm considering buying this DJI N1328 Phantom 4 Pro Plus drone and would like to understand if the libraries and examples of this post are compatible with this model?

Given that it is the first drone I purchase, I wanted to know if anyone has already had experience with this model and what do you think?

thank in advance

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is supported.
I'm using the Phantom 4 and it is a very nice product.

great.

Erel, excuse the inexperienced question!

What integration can you do with an android system? What are the advantages of developing a drone application?

thank you

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
An Android or iOS device is connected to the flight controller and is used to control the drone. Instead of using DJI app you can a custom app. There are no advantages if you just want to fly it.
You can however use it to implement more sophisticated solutions. Litchi is an example of an alternative app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aryuthere.visionplus&hl=en

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User

shb777

Licensed User
Longtime User

you should get a mavic pro platinum or wait for the new mavic pro 2. they fold up and are more portable.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings I wanted to know if the dji library was updated to the last sdk of dji thanks

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel: I've previously wrote that it wasn't updated yet. I was wrong. V4.41 which is available in the first post is the updated library and should work properly

I do not know ... but I understood that it had not been updated ... but I read this and I know that if it was updated ...

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you, Mr. Manfred ... where the dji-sdk-4.4.1.aar file is located

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…