Do you still have an Amiga/Atari/other?

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
I stil have a laptop running OS/2 Warp 3 because I was in love with that OS.
I never start it but I wouldn't sell it

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been driving around with a broken C64 in my trunk for like 4 or 5 years. Even when I switched company car I moved it from one trunk to the other.

When I had a weak moment I dumped it at the local container park.

Kind of silly but it's hard to give away something like that as it was the 'toy' where all my experience is based on.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I kept my A1200 for years after I stopped using it, then Ebay came along and.... :(

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a PS2... 12 years old and still rockin' my night-shifts at "work"! :D

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
My sons Playstation original is in my attic. Got lots of games and accessories too. Theres a few old PCs as well. I dont have the heart to throw them out.

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Still have a working Amstrad CPC464 with monochrome display ;)

gz7tnn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Spectrum 16k then Amstrad 664. Both work but unused.
The first program I tried writing on the Spectrum exceeded the 16K limit, so ended up buying another 16K. Cost me NZ$99.00 for that !!
Forgotten what the brand of my first PC was, but added a 20MB hard drive for close to $200

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
C64 and Olivetti M20 (1982) both working..as long as floppies stay readable :-(

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had an Spectrum Z80 and later an Amiga 500 (yes, AMOS Basic !!), PC 286,386,486, Pentium, Celeron, AMD, Inteli5,etc...; the most old device that I own now is a PS2

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My first computer was a Comodore 4032.
At work a HP 9836, with HP Basic very good Basic
Then an Atari 1040ST, with GFA Basic, similar to HP Basic.
Then many PCs, with GW Basic, Quick Basic, GFA Basic, VB 1 to VB 6.
I still have a Compaq Concerto which was a tablet PC with Windows 3.1 for pen, no more used for a long time now.

rboeck

Licensed User
Longtime User
My first computer was an colour genie (Z80, 2,2 Mhz), later C64, C128, PC. My first Laptop that i used was an EriccsonPC with 4.77 Mhz, monochrom 640x200 and build in printer amd two floppies. List prices was more than 10.000 € (in former currency)
Currently i own an Olivetti M10, and an Panasonic 4.77 Mhz PC portable with 10 mb Harddisc and build in printer.

DavideV

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a Commodore VIC20 with a 16Kb (!) ram expansion and the tape recorder to load and save programs. I lost the external TV modulator but it works fine with a modern flat TV using video and audio input. Also i made an eprom programmer (it was around year 1990) connected to the expansion port to read and program eproms. The binary files from eproms were saved to the tape recorder. Most of my programs were written in basic + assembler routines to get the max from it :)

Attachments

• foto2.jpg
    foto2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 150