iOS Question Does Apple Simulator work fine with hosted builder?

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There is just no reason to do it. Simply click on Run and it will run on the simulator directly.
And that would still work if I use the hosted builder?

Sorry, I realize I come across as stupid here, I must have missed some central, initial understanding so I'm struggling to make the puzzle pieces fit together. But I feel I'm getting close though... :)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, it's somewhat easier to use the hosted builder because it's one less thing to keep updated locally.
i agree with that, it would be awesome if the b4ibuilder jar could download an exact copy of the lib folder in the hosted builder. like this we could have an updated lib folder in our local builder and not need to make sure to update libraries as firebase framework that is updated frequently.

it could also be a button inside b4i -> "Download Hosted Lib Folder"

just a thought 🙂

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i agree with that, it would be awesome if the b4ibuilder jar could download an exact copy of the lib folder in the hosted builder
It is my understanding that the hosted builder lib folder contains some libs that are private and shouldn't be shared.

Other than that, I agree that it would pretty great. For more discussion about this I'd recommend starting a new thread though. :)

Upvote 0