Android Question Emulator not starting

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello,

After instaling B4A package I had a problem to start software emulator of Project designer. I am using WYSIWYG Designer on a smartfon screen. But in some cases emulator should be better (for example to take a screen shots). Unfortunatelly my attemps to run emulator has been failed.

May I ask for advice how to start emulator ?

TomKluz

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tip: it is very simple to take screenshots with a real device. If you are using B4A-Bridge then capture a screenshot on your device, open Tools - B4A-Bridge - File Explorer - Find the screenshots folder and copy the screenshot.
If you are using USB debug mode then get a screenshot with Tools - Take Screenshot.

What happens when you try to start the emulator? What are the AVD settings?

Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
Hello
I am sending on a photo what is written in AVD Menager. In fact I didn't downloaded HAXM accelerator (I have Intel I5 on board). Does it mean that it is really necesary ?

Screenshots on real device are realy easy, but first you have to know how to do them. Till now I didn't. Thanks very much for sharing with me that secret.

TomKluz

Attachments

• AVD_set.jpg
    AVD_set.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0

TomKluz

Licensed User
The intention of my question was to get your confirmation that HAXM accelerator is not dangerous for the rest.
I am worring to install next additives. If it is OK I will do it for sure. Thanks for your attention.

TomKluz

Upvote 0