iOS Question Error: ** BUILD FAILED ** - XUI VIEWS (SOLVED)

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello guys.

I try to use a chat module shared by Erel (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-cross-platform-chat-layout-example.112649/#content), but when I try to compile the application, I get the following error:

The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_swiftbutton.o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_swiftbutton.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

1583089589321.png

I have noticed that I only get this error when I use the XUI VIEWS library, if I remove the library I do not receive the error but I could not use the chat module.

These are the libraries I am using:

1583089621583.png

Thank you for the help you could provide me.

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but here I can't help. It's beyond my knowledge.
Do not worry, thank you very much for your help ;)
when I use the example of erel it works, the problem is when I try to add it to one of my projects it seems a conflict between libraries :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Search by 'error:'
You will find error: duplicate interface definition for class 'b4i_customlistview'
Guess, you included xCustomListview and iCustomListview. Uncheck iCustomListview.

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Your log talks:

B4X:
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.h:108:1: error: duplicate interface definition for class 'b4i_customlistview'
/Users/administrator/Documents/Libs/xCustomListView.h:4:12: note: previous definition is here

Another question - why, if you did not select these libraries.
Guess, due to references.

Did you try to create new project and simply to add your set of libraries. Are you able to compile ?

Upvote 0

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your log talks:

B4X:
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_customlistview.h:108:1: error: duplicate interface definition for class 'b4i_customlistview'
/Users/administrator/Documents/Libs/xCustomListView.h:4:12: note: previous definition is here

Another question - why, if you did not select these libraries.
Guess, due to references.

Did you try to create new project and simply to add your set of libraries. Are you able to compile ?

It worked! thank you very much help. thanks to everyone

Upvote 0