iOS Question error building bridge app(hosted), very long error , any help appreciated...

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
EDIT: After checking the option PREFER SECONDARY.. ALL WORK FINE!!!

B4i Version: 7.00
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Building folders structure. (0.02s)
Compiling code. (0.00s)
Building designer app. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project. (0.16s)
Preparing project for builder. (0.05s)
Project size: 0.23 MB
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=B4i-Bridge CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: TH Designs & Systems LLC (LKKLY9SQ26)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=10d0a13d-5b37-41e2-95dc-637134fc0747 -arch armv7 -arch arm64

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign A21A7A83AB4B1E334A4CD5B84B3A05885423D6F7 --keychain <user id> --entitlements /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge.app.xcent --timestamp\=none /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app
Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "iPhone Distribution: TH Designs & Systems LLC (LKKLY9SQ26)"
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app: errSecInternalComponent
Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CodeSign /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app
(1 failure)

Last edited:

omarruben

Licensed User
Longtime User
the problem come and go , sometimes stops for around an hour then I am able to use it again (works only with the secondary server)

Upvote 0

Turbo3

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just spent several hours with the same problem and switching builder to secondary fix it for me too.

I keep rebuilding certificates and profiles and nothing helped until I found this thread. My profile expired 1/29 so I thought that was the problem. It probably was originally but then this problem happened just when I created the new profile. I keep replaying the YourTube video to see what I was doing wrong.

Upvote 0