iOS Question error Local Mac Builder Installing B4i-Bridge

ermales

Licensed User
I am using a local mac and I get the following error when I want to compile in B4i-Bridge on a real device

I followed the steps
1 https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/local-mac-builder-installation.46402/
2 https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/installing-b4i-bridge-and-debugging-first-app.45871/

B4i Versión: 5.81
Parseando código. (0.10s)
Building folders structure. (0.16s)
Compilando código. (0.12s)
Compilando aplicación diseñador. (0.10s)
Compilando proyecto Xcode (0.42s)
Enviando datos al compilador remoto. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution:ermales (94********)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/alejo/Downloads/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = c168d41a-0a1f-4a73-bb33-*******
note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Distribution: ermales (94*****)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject')
Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Brandsum

Licensed User
If that same certificate is working for hosted builder then it should work for local builder too. Try to delete the certificate from keychain and then try again. You can also try to revoke and recreate the certificate and provision profile again.

Upvote 0

Brandsum

Licensed User
Delete that certificate from keychain app on local mac. Try to build again. If that happens again then revoke the old certificate and provision profile then create a new certificate and provision profile. Revoking or recreating a certificate won't affect your app. You can update your old app with a new certificate.

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0