iOS Question Error Missing Provisioning Profile on "xcrun altool --upload-app --type ios --file" APP STORE

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have this error :

"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90174: \"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90174: \"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90174: \"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90174: \"Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision.\"}"

Help thank!!

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4i Version: 5.30
Parsing code. (0.02s)
Building folders structure. (0.03s)
Compiling code. (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Building Xcode project (0.18s)
Sending data to remote compiler. (15.81s)
Application compiled with non-store provision profile.
Completed successfully.
App will run on the simulator.
This is a simulator build. Do not submit it to the App Store.

Upvote 0

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
Pay attention to the last line: This is a simulator build. Do not submit it to the App Store.

I have upgrade to version 6.50, on the build relase app

Note that you must use B4i v6.50. Apps compiled with older versions will be rejected because the internal WebView was based on UIWebView.

Upvote 0

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
Pay attention to the last line: This is a simulator build. Do not submit it to the App Store.

Note that you must use B4i v6.50. Apps compiled with older versions will be rejected because the internal WebView was based on UIWebView.
Hello Erel, I purchased the license of v. 6.50 I'm trying to compile on an Iphone ... when I go to install b4i.bridge , open safari link and clicking on install it doesn't install anything.
what is the problem?
If I don't compile on iphone I can't publish on apple store.
can you help me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
It's not clear, what exactly you try to install (bridge or own app). But anyway should be #CertificateFile. Guess, you need to re-read Erel's instructions.

Upvote 0

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to publish the app on the apple store. But from the tutorials I understand that it must be compiled on Iphone and not on the simulator. So I was trying to install via b4i-birdge on iphone, but nothing happens from the link by clicking on install. Can you help me publish on the apple store ?? Thank you!!

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Do you use local or hosted builder ?

If you use local builder. it's possible to use special wizard in XCode to upload to App Store Connect.
'Upload' is a first step. To 'publish' requires some additional efforts on App Store Connect.

If you use hosted builder, use B4i IDE (Tools -Builder - ...).
But in any case you need to use correct certificate (for distribution, not for development) and corresponding provision.

Upvote 0

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use local builder but the problem it's not the way I send.

The problem is the compilation mode, as you can see from the image.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0

romario87027

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for screenshot!!
I have following tutorial.

I have this error:

xcrun altool --upload-app --type ios --file "Archive.zip" --username "[email protected]" --password "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxx-xxx"
2020-07-07 14:57:43.515 altool[2037:43926] *** Error: Errors uploading 'Archive.zip': (
"Error Domain=ITunesSoftwareServiceErrorDomain Code=-21017 \"Could not determine the package's bundle id. The package is missing an Info.plist or the CFBundlePackageType is not 'APPL' or 'FMWK'.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Could not determine the package's bundle id. The package is missing an Info.plist or the CFBundlePackageType is not 'APPL' or 'FMWK'., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Unable to validate your application.}"
)

Upvote 0