Error on device with 4.0.4 version

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all, i need to update one of my apps, i just recently updated the firmware version on my motorola photon from it's stock firmware to ICS version 4.0.4, and i'm trying out one of my apps and the app closes automatically after a few seconds and i get this message from the log, can anyone please help me figure out why this is.
The app is basically controlling the mouse on my laptop using UDP sockets, when i touch on the screen it sends coordinates to a server on my laptop thus moving the mouse on the laptop, it was working fine before i updated the firmware on the phone.

All help provided will be greatly appreciated!

LogCat connected to: TA28705IOE
--------- beginning of /dev/log/main
java.lang.RuntimeException: MotionEvent { action=ACTION_MOVE, id[0]=0, x[0]=411.0366, y[0]=622.4516, toolType[0]=TOOL_TYPE_FINGER, buttonState=0, metaState=0, flags=0x0, edgeFlags=0x0, pointerCount=1, historySize=0, eventTime=31398686, downTime=31397487, deviceId=5, source=0x1002 } recycled twice!
at android.view.MotionEvent.recycle(MotionEvent.java:1659)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.finishMotionEvent(ViewRootImpl.java:2933)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.deliverPointerEvent(ViewRootImpl.java:2924)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.handleMessage(ViewRootImpl.java:2471)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.processInputEvents(ViewRootImpl.java:850)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.handleMessage(ViewRootImpl.java:2480)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4429)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Cheers,
Walter
:sign0085:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Error on ICS

Hi Erel, thanks for the reply, i'm still using version 1.8, I will install version 2.0 beta today and will give it a try, i will keep you posted on the results.

Thanks
Walter

Upvote 0