This is a wrapper of Firebase Crashlytics library for B4i. I made this for @Jack Cole and he gave me permission to post this in forum to help other users.
After building the project (Not possible from hosted builder):
Check for unsent reports
You must set setCrashlyticsCollectionEnabled to false in order to use hasUnsentReports
If there is any unsent report the EventName_HasUnsentReports event will be raised
Delete unsent reports
- didCrashDuringPreviousExecution As Boolean
Detect when a crash happens during your app's last run.
- Initialize (EventName As String)
Turn off automatic collection by adding a new key to your project
Initializes the library inside the Application_Start function.
You should initialize FirebaseAnalytics before initializing this library.
- isCrashlyticsCollectionEnabled As Boolean
Check if automatically report collection is enabled or not
- Log (msg As String)
Add custom log messages
NOTE: To avoid slowing down your app, Crashlytics limits logs to 64kB and deletes older log entries when a session's logs go over that limit.
Send unsent reports
- setCrashlyticsCollectionEnabled (enable As Boolean)
Enable collection for select users by calling the Crashlytics data collection override at runtime. The override value persists across launches of your app so Crashlytics can automatically collect reports. To opt out of automatic crash reporting, pass false as the override value. When set to false, the new value does not apply until the next run of the app
- SetUserID (ID As String)
Set user identifiers
Cause a Test Crash
- Download the latest libraries from here.
- Download the attached Zip file.
- Copy the .a and .h file to the local build server's Libs folder.
- Then copy the XML file to the B4i library folder.
- Copy the upload-symbols file to FirebaseCrashlytics.framework folder of your local build server.
- Follow firebase integration tutorial from here,
- After initializing the firebase analytic library initialize this crashlytics library.
- You have to build the project in Release Mode. Otherwise, the builder will not generate the dSYM which is needed for the library to work.
- Don't run the app after building. Open Terminal App.
- Type, cd /path/to/your/project/directory
In my case, it is /Volumes/ExtendedSSD/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/a888heh
- Paste this following code to upload dSYM file to google server and hit enter,
../../Libs/FirebaseCrashlytics.framework/upload-symbols -gsp ./GoogleService-Info.plist -p ios ./Payload
- Now run the app.
- For testing the crash call FirebaseCrashlytics.TestCrash.
- It may take few minutes to reflect on the firebase dashboard
- Based on the new SDK.
- Added option to check if any crash happens during the last run.
- Added option to check if there are any unsent crash reports.
- Added option to manually send unsent crash reports.
- Added option to delete unsent crash reports.
- Added option to check if automatic report collection is enabled or not
- Added option to toggle automatic report collection
- Added option to send custom log to crashlytics
122.5 KB Views: 10