Share My Creation Forum Legends: A kubzle-puzzle game

Hi all!!

This is a "special-forum-only-just-for-fun" release of an app that I published some weeks ago :). As I am never happy with the UIs, I'm contiuously modifying it...and while I was doing it, I thought to make this special version as a gift for the forum.

You can download the App HERE

It is a multi-puzzle app, where you can choose the style, shape, and theme images to solve. In this version, some known faces and avatars appear :D

So, a Big Thanks to all the forum members who have agreed to 'borrow' their avatar. I hope you will like the results.

(A small disclaimer)
The chosen avatars are a mix of historic members, great contributors, members who I appreciate, and also friends who have helped me debugging the original app. Many of them fall into more than one of these categories.
So yes, somehow it is a tribute to some members...and someone may ask: why these ones and not also others? It's easy:
  1. It's just a game.
  2. Since I wanted to publish it already, and time was limited, I wrote some members that came to my head. Among these, only those ones who could see the message in time, and responded have been included. Many others deserve it, I agree, but (see 1)
  3. There will possibly be more versions. So if you want to be included (and say "Hey, folks!! I am famous and appear in an App!!"), and your avatar is not just a solid color, pls tell me and I'll be happy to include you in the next version ;)

Tip: rotating puzzles are easy. Slider ones can be evil, but I know that you can do it!! :p

Have fun!!!!

Attachments

• background.png
    background.png
    298.2 KB · Views: 3,148

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's great¡¡ The app looks wonderful, and the UI is great too.

Good choice of users¡¡

Enhorabuena¡

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It looks and sounds amazing, Jordi.
I have downloaded and installed it but I am at work now so I cannot play it.
In the upcoming days over the holidays, I will have the time required.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no changes needed to be made for me. altho the avatar suits all males that don't have one the image has problem parts (top left = bottom right) for the turn puzzle.

I don't think I ever saw the female one before as the few females used an avatar image.