Share My Creation GiLoWordUtils

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I purchased the lib from @LordZenzo on Monday. Received it on Tuesday, tested it, and saw that it does NOT include the 5 announced languages, only 3 (the db's for French and Portuguese are missing from the lib)

Tried to contact the author by PM on Tuesday, in case it was an error.
Hi Lorenzo,

The library works ok for Spanish, Italian and English.
But it crashes for French and Portuguese (db not found). I think that these languages are not included in the version that you sent me.
but no reply received, even if the author has been connected. Today I wrote him again.

I am aware that there can be errors in a lib, or all kind of misunderstandings. But not replying to customer's requests when the lib clearly does not include what has been explicitly promised, even if we are talking about small money, is simply cheating (or small cheating). So I decided to post it here hoping that the author sees it, or to warn other users in case he doesn't do anything.

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Chiedo scusa, problemi personali mi hanno tenuto lontano dal pc, anche se è sempre acceso e connesso
Sto controllando la libreria inviata in questo momento
I apologize, personal problems have kept me away from the pc, although it is always on and connected
i am checking the library sent right now