Wish Hosted Builder personalised (for construct libraries)

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
One of my wishes is having some way to send Extra Libraries to Hosted Builder (Anywhere Builder) and test the libraries without Local MacBuilder.

This way we don't need to ask for put in they servers in beta version, and left the users to test this libraries.

For example: I'm creating a lot of B4i libraries and I need to some one test this libraries, and have a lot of beta versions until the release version.

Please, put some way to upload the library to hosted builder from IDE side.

Thank you

Alberto Iglesias

JanPRO

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I strongly believe that you can use the special folder (which correspond to the App main bundle path) as additional libraries folder by adding this path to the library search paths (this property can be found in the BuildConfiguration section) of the B4i template project (can be found in the installation folder of B4i).

However, before you try this out, you should ask Erel for permission.

Jan

JanPRO

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I know, this is just how B4i works with the current template ;). However, by modifying this template you have influence on the build process of your App, therefore also on the location of the libraries. All files in the Special folder are uploaded with every build to the hosted builder (also debug builds), these files will be part of your main App bundle later. You can use this B4i specific behaviour to upload your Libs to the hosted builder and by modifying the template you tell Xcode where the libraries can be found: in the main App bundle.

Jan