Share My Creation House Rental WebApp using BVAD3 [NOW FREE]

Ola

[BANanoVuetifyAD3] Legacy projects that DO NOT use the abstract designer Now FREE

UPDATE: PLEASE RUN THIS EXERCISE FIRST
BVAD3 Connection Tester

Update: Please keep watch of the BVAD3 library as this gets updated from time to time.

Here is source code for a House Rental App for a small donation of $8. Below are the features of the app

1. Create user profiles
2. Sign Up/ Sign In functionality
3. Make Reservations
4. View Reservations on a Calendar
5. Print Reservations to PDF report.
6. Backend is SQLite using PHP.

PayPal

The paypal email address is [email protected].

Running it

Please email me at [email protected] for more details. You can use the Donate button below for purchase or the PayPal email above.

When you receive your source code.

1. Ensure you have the latest version of BANano
2. Extract and run BANanoVuetifyAD3 and run it in release mode. DO NOT COMPILE TO JAR. This will create a b4xlib on your external libraries folder
3. On your webserver, ensure that the sqlite3 extension is activated.
4. Extract and run "TheHotel" b4j app. Please note this is setup to write the webapp to "C:\laragon\www", you can change that on the Main Module.
5. You can use admin for both username and password to login.

You can get Laragon here.

All the best. & Thank you for your support.

Enjoy!

Reference

BANanoVuetifyAD3

Last edited:

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been analyzing your project with vue with Material framework, which I have used in other platforms, and I need to know more about your VueMaterial project.

I have a project that I am evaluating web development.

Regards.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you guide me?
I am having this error when I try to debug.
This is rather a strange error. Anyway, did you open the BANanoVuetifyAD3 project and ran it first in release mode? This should create a .b4xlib file on your b4j external libraries folder.

If not, you have to or else can get a compiled version from here. https://github.com/Mashiane/BANanoVuetifyAD3/tree/main/External Libraries

Also it should be referenced from "TheHotel" project, please also ensure you are using BANano 6.59+

If you don't win, we can perhaps try TeamViewer/AnyDesk so that I can help you.

Ta!

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ola

We are adding a Summary Per Date on the House Rental App. Summary per Month & Summary Per Year coming soon...

1616771745829.png

Enjoy!