Android Question How to exchange data between two Activities?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
CallsubDelayed2(activity2,"SubToCall",value)

Upvote 0

ProjectGroup19

Licensed User
You cannot call code in another activity without showing that activity. CallSubDelayed will start the other activity.

You should use the starter service or a class initialized in the starter service instead.
I realized that. Please how do i do that?

Upvote 0

ProjectGroup19

Licensed User
What does "Editable table" have to do with it?
I trying to create a registration form where after the user enters details and click save. It will be send to the admin in a form of editable table where he can edit the details and then save it into the database.
Thank you

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"How to exchange data between two Activities?"
This was my though at first too.
It will be send to the admin in a form of editable table where he can edit the details and then save it into the database.
But this let me think he is searching for a remote Database connection like jrdc2. And another client (a admin) get the data from the jrdc2 to accept it or whatever.

But working with two Activities (in android Terms) sounds wrong to me (especially the Admin which is not the Deviceuser)....

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This was my though at first too.

But this let me think he is searching for a remote Database connection like jrdc2. And another client (a admin) get the data from the jrdc2 to accept it or whatever.

But working with two Activities (in android Terms) sounds wrong to me (especially the Admin which is not the Deviceuser)....
Well, I'm referring to the question in his first post, the main one.

If he needs other suggestions, for different topics...

Please, start... :D

(start? Create? Open? mah :))

Upvote 0