Android Question I need a step by step how to put an APK in Google Play.

FernandoMassa

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need a step by step how to put an APK in GooglePlay.
The first time I did it was an APK with announcement. And a long time already.
Now it seems that changed everything and for each APK has a specific key.
I want to know how to climb an APK without ads.:)
And then how do I go up with ads.:cool:
You can see that my English is not good, it may be that I'm looking at the wrong words.:(
Anyway, this kind of information should be a fixed and updated post from time to time as it is the reason we bought the B4A.;)

FernandoMassa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the quick response. :)
But I'm trying to do this and I'm not getting.:(
For example. The Google site gives me a key that appears in the image.
I saved this string in a file with the extension ".keystore". I try to read it with the "Private sign key" and an error appears when I click ok.
What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Attachments

• keysite.jpg
    keysite.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 103
  • key.jpg
    key.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to know how to climb an APK without ads.:)
And then how do I go up with ads.:cool:
I really cannot ignore this!!! So forgive me in advance!

In order to climb an APK, first set it up against a wall, since it is without any ads you will need to pull yourself up with the poles.
Once you get there, fill the ads with hot-air, flame up, and up you go with ads.
Rise higher, higher into the horizon!

Upvote 0

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used Google Play Developer Console for the first time only last week. The easiest and simplest way I found to sign your app is to follow the steps in this tutorial Signing your application before uploading to Google Play

After that you just need to log into the Developer Console and upload your APK then enter the details it asks for.
The biggest problem I had was actually publishing my App after it was prepared and ready. It turns out that sometimes the Publish button doesn't appear in Google Chrome and so I had to log in using Internet Explorer to be able to actually publish my App! It would appear that even Google makes the occasional mistake!

Upvote 0

FernandoMassa

Licensed User
Longtime User
I really cannot ignore this!!! So forgive me in advance!

In order to climb an APK, first set it up against a wall, since it is without any ads you will need to pull yourself up with the poles.
Once you get there, fill the ads with hot-air, flame up, and up you go with ads.
Rise higher, higher into the horizon!
"climb" hahahaha :D this is the google translator. kidding me. :p
I speak Portuguese and Spanish, understand and even speak a little English, but writing ... if not for the google translator, would not.
:cool::D

Upvote 0

FernandoMassa

Licensed User
Longtime User
I thank you all for fast and accurate answers. ;)
I was really freaking me for nothing. :confused:
I thought that key to the google site gave me was necessary to generate the key. But I did what you told me and it worked. :D:cool:
Problem solved

Upvote 0