I want to see success stories of B4a devs!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I dont use analytics, but i imagine 200.000+ day

achtrade

Licensed User
Longtime User
[Ah, I've read. It is "a secret app". Very strange, since writing the name would advertise it, of course.

You hide too many things, in my opinion. o_O :)]

I agree, very strange. Maybe he thinks that we can hack his app, hehehe

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Objective Completed :):):):)
74.006 Clicks
6.752.741 Apps Views
CPC 0,06 :mad:
Total = $4.440,36 (April)

Next month objective is 8000+
View attachment 33828

Your impression rate seems highly variable. I see jumps from 60 one day to 175K the next & then back to around 300 the next - & then when you get into the days where the numbers are consistently in the several hundred thousand range, there are still big differences from day to day. I find this interesting because I don't see these kinds of big variations with my ad impressions. They are always within a few thousand of each other from day to day. Do you have any idea why you see such big day to day differences in the number of impressions? Just curious... :)

- Colin.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i use ad server on my pc,i m enable and disable by adserver, i dont enable ad all day.
this month 05 i go

www.png

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You have 38400 clicks this month i have only 1100. Unbeliveable.

How many installs got your app and how many active users (users that has not uninstalled your app)

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
i use ad server on my pc,i m enable and disable by adserver, i dont enable ad all day.
this month 05 i go

View attachment 34008
Ahhh - yeah, that would explain it! :)

I'm surprised at how low your average impression RPM is over those 10 days @ US$0.71 - especially if you are showing interstitials. Mine for the same period over all my apps (mostly interstitials, but also some banners) was US$3.81 & has always been between ~US$3.00 & US$5.00. My CTR was higher at 2.19% - but that shouldn't affect the RPM that much. Maybe it has something to do with where the majority of users are located? Does your app support English language, or is it only Portuguese?

- Colin.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Multi Language.
The google is a problem, + views + clicks - money :mad::mad::mad:
1 Million installs, active users 300 - 400k sometimes 200

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Multi Language.
The google is a problem, + views + clicks - money :mad::mad::mad:
1 Million installs, active users 300 - 400k sometimes 200
Heh - yeah I know what you mean! Since I changed the name of my Yahtzee app to Five Dice a couple of weeks ago, the active user base & # of ad impressions has been slowly going down,, however the RPM has been going up! There must be an ideal formula to get the best revenue from an app, but I'm buggered if I know what it is!

- Colin.

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, find it and let us know :D, so maybe I'll decide to publish an app.

Exclude you to publish apps without ads, but for a fee?

I currently have 2 apps that have paid ad-free versions. I make much more from the ads than the paid versions. I will be releasing an app soon that will only have a free (limited functionality, but no ads) & a paid (full functionality, no ads) version, so I'll see how that goes.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Computer Smith and Douglas Farias should not be on this thread :)
...please start another thread with b4a millionaires :) ...there is no way we shall reach your performance , you are more like the beauty full dream of a b4a developer :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, find it and let us know :D, so maybe I'll decide to publish an app.

Exclude you to publish apps without ads, but for a fee?

i think i have read that somewhere :rolleyes:
come on LucaMs you are a great coder, and you promised yourself to publish at least 10 apps in 2015!!

i want to see you sucess story soon!!

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Computer Smith and Douglas Farias should not be on this thread :)
...please start another thread with b4a millionaires :) ...there is no way we shall reach your performance , you are more like the beauty full dream of a b4a developer :)
Heh! I wish! Definitely not a millionaire, but it's pleasing to see that it is possible to make a living from publishing apps even as a "one man band" developer. But is really is a fickle industry & I'm not sure what the magic formula is to success. I'm guessing that for every app that makes $1, there are hundreds (thousands?) that don't.

You look like you're starting to build a good portfolio of apps there HookShy - starting to get some good download numbers!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sem título.png

Is not my goal, my goal is 8k but google are crazy cpc and rpm :mad:
CPC = 0,02
RPM = 0,02

Sem título.png

this is my sucess stories, and month i have a new goal.
remembering, dollar is R$3,14 on Brazil
5 563,94 dóllars = 17 515,2835 reais

This is so much on Brasil for month ;)