Android Question jcifs-ng (SMB2) - Problem AdditionalJar

Bossolo

I'm using jcifs-ng lib by @DonManfred for read a shared folder on my pc (WIN10) but i have 2 problems:
1. If the line "#AdditionalJar:bcprov-jdk15on-1.59.jar" is active, the compiler present an error: "Invalide character on the path"; if i comment that line the app can run (see attached images)
2. When i run the program (without the jat at the point 1), at the end of sub SMBClient_Resource, i have this errore and the event SMBClient_ListFiles don't raise

B4X:
SMBClient_Resource(true,OK,smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini,smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini)
SMBClient_Resource(smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini, smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini)
CanonicalPath = smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini
CanonicalUncPath = smb://192.168.1.2/files/immagini
Class anywheresoftware.b4a.B4AThreadPool failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.util.transport.Transport failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.smb.SmbTransportImpl failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.internal.smb1.ServerMessageBlock failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.internal.smb2.ServerMessageBlock2Response failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.smb.SmbSessionImpl failed lock verification and will run slower.
Class jcifs.smb.SmbTreeImpl failed lock verification and will run slower.

If i try to read the same folder with the same credential using the DonManfred's example, it's work correctly, so i can't find where the problem can be

Attachments

• crash2.png
    crash2.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 244
  • crash1.png
    crash1.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 236

Bossolo

If i keep the Jar active i can't run the program because i have the errore that i attached in the first message, "Invalide character on the path".

Attachments

• crash3.png
    crash3.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0