B4J Question jGoogleMaps & AddPolyline error?

chardenal

Licensed User
Hello,

I use the library jGoogleMap 1.82 and AddPolyline function. It works fine on some Windows 10 and not on some other Windows 10, I don t understand why. Please find the screenshot and see the difference between the 2 result, one correct and 1 not correct.

The Polyline has segments and it is not placed correctly, there is also a few shift with the map of Google.

I use also the "marker", the marker works fine on the both Windows.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

chardenal

Licensed User
The resolution is 1920 x 1080.

The size of the list in the polyline is 2177 points, each point contains the polar coordinates with 6 number after the decimal :

exemple :
coordinate:
Private coordinate  As LatLng
coordinate .Initialize(50.888789,6.614651)       

list_for_polyline.add(coordinate,.......)
Thanks for your replies.

oparra

Licensed User
test;

GoogleMapsDemo.zip

chardenal

Licensed User
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I have had news. I have done test with the GoogleMapDemoLight program and same problem.

1 - I draw 4 line with the mouse, no problem (picture in attachment "polyline creation.png")
2 - I valid and finish the polyline by a right click on the mouse ---> the error appear (picture in attachment "square finished.png")
3 - If I change the zoom the error change and move, and with a zoom far away, I can see my square

Here a link with the video and the problem when I change the zoom
http://alfanovisualdata.com/download/PROTOTYPE2/polyline error.mp4

Attachments

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
I hadn't used the GoogleMapDemo programs for quite some time.
Tested it again, and I see the same problem.
Testing further, I found that the problem is the text size set in Windows.
I use, by default, 125%.
Setting the text size to 100% it works as expected.
When I wrote the GoogleMapsDemo programs I already used 125% text size, and it was with Windows 10. So, I do not know what has changed.
I think that Erel needs to look at this.

chardenal

Licensed User
Yes I have tested and it works fine.

Is there a way to update the jgooglemap libray polyline directly in function of the font size of Windows?

It is difficult to ask at the customer to change his font size...

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Unfortunately, that is what I suspected.
The strange thing is that when I wrote the GoogleMapsDemo programs I already used 125% text size, and it was with Windows 10.
I just made another test and found that it works well with Java 8 but not with Java 11.