Share My Creation Kitchen Essentials

Hi all.
Thought I would share this as we are opening up the testing. This app is not quite like your normal play store app as it is meant to be installed to a tablet in your kitchen and run 24/7.

NOTE: ** This app takes over your device’s sleeping and power functions. It’s best to have your device plugged in at all times and mounted or displayed in the kitchen for easy access. ** This is a tablet only app, 7-inch 800*600 minimum, Android V4.01 and above **

Beginning of the help is here: http://ke.sadlogic.com/
Released: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sadLogic.KitchenEssentials&hl=en

This app has been is use in one form or another for over 2 years. It is based off of a VB6 app I wrote. I though it was about time to get it out to other users.

Let me know what you think. There are also other 'snapins' that are still being closed tested including: GPS family mapping, Budget, Diabetes tracker, blood pressure tracker, Twitter viewer and a few more. I am just starting the Home Automation 'snapin'.

home.jpg

conversions.jpg

shopping.jpg

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Given that I am very good to suggest but I have little desire to develop :D...
(I have to save "smart" sentences like this one somewhere, to have them ready to post :D)

If I understand well, you can send the shopping list by email.

I'm thinking that can be useful to have the ability to get that list from the tablet to my phone (bluetooth?) and to clear it from the tablet (better, update the list from my phone: I went to the grocery store, but I have not found all that was on the list :)).
[Uhm... this part seems to be a client-server, where the tablet should be the server]

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Uhm... this part seems to be a client-server, where the tablet should be the server

We have an app for the Android phone and are working the bugs out of that as I type this. (MQTT is used so updates are in real time)
Once that is working we will do an iPhone version too. ;)