B4A Library Leadbolt Ads

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by ssg, Oct 14, 2011.

1. ringmyr

ringmyr Member Licensed User

no , i mean i want to use more a one banner on a singel app.

ex. i have 3 layouts and i want on each have a banner on each layouts

sory for my bad eng :(

2. ssg

ssg Well-Known Member Licensed User

sigh... and I thought Leadbolt is here to support.

@ringmyr - you can use multiple banners on a single app... no probs.

also, i spoke to soon... revenues have not picked up... must have been a hiccup...

3. ssg

Hi Jakob,

to be on the safe side, I'd suggest registering a new app each. Just to go through their approval processes...

Unless Leadbolt can correct me.

Good luck.

4. SellAringSupport

SellAringSupport Member Licensed User

SellAring SDK update

Hello,

Google's change in policy made some waves in the industry but did not come as a surprise to most of us.

At sellAring we made some updates to the SDK which are actually helping to enhance our full screen display ads. These are some of the changes described: sellAring updates

5. LeadBolt

LeadBolt Member Licensed User

You can do that. I'm assuming you have something like minigames under a single app?

In that case, you can do that.

6. pluton

pluton Active Member Licensed User

Does anyone else got mail from Leadbolt about some Leadbolt Reavenue Issue ?

Mail was about:
    I have logged in and find Advertiser Chargebacks and it seems that they took about 7$ from my account.
    Did anyone else got this mail?

7. ssg

This happens every now and then. I got the email too, and was deducted over $9. For the 10 months or so that I have been with Leadbolt, this has happened about 4 or 5 times.

8. Jaames

Jaames Active Member Licensed User

Applovin and LeadBolt is useless for me, i tried everything but very poor revenue. I will stick with Admob , only one that is constantly earning me money. Not so much but 1 click = revenue , in leadbolt is like 7 clicks = no revenue , Applovin 20 clicks = no revenue. That's my experience :/

9. AppLovin

AppLovin Member Licensed User

Hey Jaames,

Nice to meet you! We're a performance mobile ad network, which means we pay our publishers once the user completes an advertisement. We cannot gauge the opportunity with only 20 clicks and would need more volume to see accurate results.

I'd personally recommend testing us again but giving it more time. You're going to need at least 500+ clicks till our optimizer finds out what products would be best for your user base.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly on skype or e-mail.

Best,

Rafael Vivas
    rafael@applovin.com

10. Jaames

Jaames Active Member Licensed User

Hi

I have to make some more apps then (i have 3 right now) :)
    I'll go back to you when i end up at least with 10 apps in the market.

Thank you.

Cheers :)

11. LeadBolt

LeadBolt Member Licensed User

Hello everyone,

As you are aware, Google has recently updated their Developer policy. We have already released back-end updates and today released our latest SDK which completes any remaining requirements.

To learn more, check out our blog post detailing everything.

12. MaxApps

MaxApps Active Member Licensed User

Has anyone managed to use the new sdk?
    Or have you all removed Leadbolt ad, before the deadline for Google' s new policy?

Kind regards
    Jakob

Never mind... I figured it out.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  13. ashwin4224

ashwin4224 New Member

Hello guys, one question.

Since leadbolt has already update the new SDK. How to implement this on basic4android ? I'm a bit lost here, can we use SSG library wrapper on this ?

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  14. pluton

Download new library
    See attachment :sign0089:

Attached Files:

15. ashwin4224

ashwin4224 New Member

Thanks pluton,

I will take a look at the library in attachment. This library can also be download from Leadbolt developer portal/ App Developer framework / right ?

Cheers.

16. pluton

Yes. It is from their site.
    When you login go
    • HELP/FAQS
    • then choose tab App Developer Frameworks
    • then Using Basic 4 Android and adding LeadBolt to your Android app
    • and then Click here to get the android basic4android library

:sign0060:

17. straybullet

straybullet Member Licensed User

What gets me is the deadline is tonight and now the library is different using more jar files and different calls to the functions which means all my apps will need a lot more than just a recompile.

18. MaxApps

I have updated some of my apps and removed Leadbolt from most, to make it before deadline.
    I am still not sure, that Leadbolt and Airpush complies with the new policy, as you cannot see which app the push notifications belongs to and it says clearly, in the policy, that it has to.

It must be clear to the user which app each ad is associated with or implemented in.

What do you think?

Kind regards
    Jakob

19. susu

susu Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi guys,
    AirPush and Leadbolt updated their SDKs. Now when an ad is pushed to device, you can see the name of the app. However, I don't know is it enough for Google's new policy, so I remove AirPush and Leadbolt from my apps :D

20. MaxApps

I still get push ads, from Leadbolt, where the ad text is so long, that it is not possible to which app it comes from.
    At the same time, revenue, from Leadbolt is getting lower and lower. I am now down to 27% of what I had early in the year.
    It looks like Leadbolt is in trouble, ever since Brian Tippy left them.
    Others are going up at the moment (AppBrain, Applovin, Admob) and the new AppKey looks very promising.
    Tapit looks ok too, but the limited geographic area equals limited revenue.

Any of you care to share your current ad-revenue situation? It would be nice, if we could help each other, to find a little bit of $ for our hard work.

Kind regards
    Jakob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice