B4A Library [Lib] BetterDialogs

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by Informatix, Jul 4, 2013.

1. PSEAD

PSEAD Member Licensed User

The CustomDialog has "Duration". If possible, please to add this to the InputBox too.

2. Informatix

Informatix Expert Licensed User

I have stopped all development so I will not make this library evolve. However, I will continue to fix any bugs.

3. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

Why?? Is everything ok?

4. Informatix

I have lost the enthusiasm to continue and I would like to devote my little free time to my loved ones. On the other hand, the future of B4X is in cross-platform views and my total lack of interest in iOS does not push me in this direction.

Mahares likes this.
  5. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

:(:(:(

I cannot imagine b4x.com without you and your great libs and help.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    fredo, Jorge M A, jimmyF and 4 others like this.
  6. Informatix

Thank you, that's very kind.
    And happy new year !

ilan likes this.
  7. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

Desktop (b4j) too?

8. Informatix

Yes B4A and B4J, all languages for all OS. Moreover, my current job does not imply to develop anything.

9. Star-Dust

Star-Dust Expert Licensed User

Surely you made a decision like this by pondering carefully.
    Spending more time with loved ones is certainly more important.

Thank you for the libraries, suggestions, methods, code and knowledge that you have shared with us over the years. It has been appreciated and I am sure they will be useful in the future for the professionalism you have.

Thank you also for warning us, some have disappeared and we do not even know what happened to them. Even if it is not a obligation to give explanations, over time you learn to know and become a second family that is added to the real that we have next to us.

I wish you a bright future

fredo, Informatix, OliverA and 8 others like this.
  10. Informatix

Thank you very much. I will never be very far away as I will continue to maintain libraries such as ULV.

11. incendio

incendio Well-Known Member Licensed User

Thank you for your contribution.

Most of my UI, use your library / class (ULV, floating windows & class action bar)

Hope everything well for you.

Informatix and jimmyF like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice