Share My Creation lmTranslationDBManager

[EDIT: Very important addition, thanks to @maxware's suggestion: added method Tr2, which will translate all texts in an Activity or Panel, so you don't need to write many lines of code and, ALSO, you can add translations to your old projects.
Just one code line: Translation.Tr2(Activity, True).
see post #4

Each language you add to your app could do double (probably ten times) the downloads of your apps.

This app allows you to easily and quickly add translations to your apps.

More exactly, you should use lmTranslation library to do it; then you could manage the db created by the library using lmTranslationDBManager.

The strength of this app is that it uses Google Translate.

I hope the video below is explanatory, but if you have questions to ask ...!

App (lmTranslationDBManger) and library (lmTranslation) are not free (they can seem simple to develop but, as alway, the work was greater than expected).

You can donate (for both) an amount between 10 and 20 Euros, depending on how much you think you are generous (or depending on how much rich you are :D).

[EDIT: The price (lib+app) is now 15 € (or 6€ - 9€)]

If you want the library only... divide the amount in half :)

To receive these softwares, you can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Each language you add to your app could do double the downloads of your apps.

This app allows you to easily and quickly add translations to your apps.

More exactly, you should use lmTranslation library to do it; then you could manage the db created by the library using lmTranslationDBManager.

The strength of this app is that it uses Google Translate.

I hope the video below is explanatory, but if you have questions to ask ...!

App (lmTranslationDBManger) and library (lmTranslation) are not free (they can seem simple to develop but, as alway, the work was greater than expected).

You can donate (for both) an amount between 10 and 20 Euros, depending on how much you think you are generous (or depending on how wealthy you are :D).

If you want the library only... divide the amount in half :)

To receive these softwares, you can contact me at [email protected]
Very nice, thank you for your contribution, i will give this a try!

Walter

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
More easy and quick now, with Translation.Tr2(Activity, True) (or Translation.Tr2(YourPanel, True))
It translates texts you added by Designer (you don't need to write code line like: Button1.Text = Translation.Tr("Close")
But you can still translate all texts in your app using Translation.Tr, not only views' texts)

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi luca

After translation will that translation work also offline? Or does the app need to be always online to translate?

Thanx, ilan

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi luca,

whats about a B4J Version of this graet APP?

I might think about this but ...

1) probably it is more practical as an app, as it manages the users' (developers') "app language databases";
2) it is a great app, I must agree :p but few members have noticed this;
3) I should develop the app that will make me a millionaire :D

Thank you, Axel

Last edited: